Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More to Stalk

I've decided that is high time I give myself over to the internet... for real this time, though. I've dabbled with this blog as well as created a twitter account so the masses could stalk me, but aside from my usuals and the normal everyday creeper I've got nothin'.

Instead of being offended, and wondering what the hell is wrong with all of you out there, I looked within myself. I realized that five or six posts over the course of a year and a half (maybe 2) and the occasional Tweet is just not enough. I haven't given enough of myself for potential cyber stalkers to really take me serious, and that's just no fair.

So I'm sorry, potential creepers. I vow to give you more of my life, my words, my sass and my hilarity so that you have something to really cling to.

You must understand though, that it may take some time for me to really hook you. I can't just take off running and be as amazing as all of my favorites like The Bloggess, Marinka, and The Sassy Curmudgeon, or even a new found favorite, Sara but I will try.

I think the first step would be, of course, to post more often, which means that until I get in the habit of creating worth while posts, you'll have to suffer through my not so amazing posts, such as this one (in which I'm committing myself to giving you all a blogger who is not only regular but regularly stalkable... which I think is a HUMONGOUS promise and you should all just be friggin' happy with what I'm giving you, ya' greedy brats).

So stay tuned, and I'll be back on a regular basis... just you wait and see. I promise I'll give you more to stalk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment