Monday, December 14, 2009

Ancient

I know, I know. In my last post I promised I would stop being too busy to write in here, didn't I? I'm sorry. My life, once again, got the better of me. Its hard you know, being in such high demand. There's hardly ever a second to sit down and write one of these things. But quit your bitchin' because I'm back! School is over for the time being so I should have more free time to entertain the inter-masses. Enjoy!

While I was off living my life, neglecting my blog duties, I got a little bit older. Not much, just a year or so. You can't even notice, though, the other day I did pull a hair out of my head that was supiciously less brown than it should have been. Actually, the hair was kind of odd, it was a long strand, no dead ends in sight, and about half way through it it changed color. It looked as though the hair growing from the root was a very very light color, perhaps, blond, or... gra- no, I can't say it... while the other half the hair, the older part, was a dark brown.

I didn't necessarily pull this hair from my head, though. When I get stressed out, or I'm thinking too intensely about world peace, how to solve hunger, or how to get my minions to do my biding- I mean, how to ask my friends for a helping hand, I run my hands through my bangs. Often times bits of hair fall out in the process of being over stroked. So, a while after I'd finished plotting, I looked down on my shoulder and noticed some hair and began brushing it off. That's when I found this strange hair, picked it up and began to examine it in every light possible. I even got one of my employees to come take a look at it. We both decided that it couldn't possibly be mine because, at 22 years old, though my joints ache more than they did at 20, I'm still not THAT old. Right?

Don't answer that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment