Saturday, April 18, 2009

Everyone wants me, few can open my car door.

Instead of walking the five long oh-so-shady blocks to school yesterday, I decided to drive and park on the street across from campus. I had some time to kill so I sat in my car going over my study guide (to no avail, I failed that test miserably). A few minutes into my studying, I realized a very grubby looking homeless man was hobbling his way through the mists of his insanity down the street towards my car.

I have a very good record with creepy people, as you will learn in time through this blog.

I of course, upon seeing the dirty man (who seemed to be having a very good conversation with the people in his head), made sure all of my doors were locked. I assumed that I should be pretty safe since it was still light out, and he probably couldn't see me through his schizo-attack. He wasn't looking at me... so, why would he all of a sudden, right?

Wrong. He keeps on his merry way until he reaches my passenger door and then all of a sudden snaps into the here and now and lunges toward my car door and proceeds to try and open it and wave at me. He most definitely wanted to eat my brains, or at least get into my car and molest me.

He only keeps this up for all of ten seconds (long enough for a person with less creep-experience to piss their pants), and then falls back into his glazed over misty look and turn, just as quickly as he lunged at my car, and hobble away.

All in a days work I'm sure.


Marion 0. Creeps of the world 5 billion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment